Terms & Conditions
LUCID’S "LUCID CHAMPIONS" PROGRAM
POWERED BY INFLUITIVE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated December 28, 2023
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") for the Lucid Software Inc. "Lucid Champions" program are made by and between Lucid Software Inc. ("Lucid"), a United States-based company, having its principal place of business at 10355 South Jordan Gateway, Suite 150, South Jordan, Utah 84095, and registered members of Lucid Champions ("Participants"). This Agreement enters into effect as of the date Participants accept the Agreement ("Effective Date").
- ELIGIBILITY: This Program is open to participants who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry. This Program is not open to: (1) employees or internally contracted vendors of Lucid or its parent/subsidiaries, agents or affiliates; (2) the immediate family members or members of the same household of any such employee or vendor; (3) anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Program; (4) employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations; or (5) any employee whose employer's guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Program or acceptance of the prize(s). This Program is only for residents of the United States. This Program is void where it is otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate in the Program, individuals must be hand-selected by Lucid Champions administrators and invited by email. Upon joining Lucid Champions over email, users agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as all other guidelines and instructions on the Lucid Champions site.
- REWARDS: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and once confirmed by Lucid, Participants will be able to accrue “points” that can be redeemed for reward(s). Rewards will be featured at various price points and in limited quantities. The approximate retail values of rewards are subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of reward redemption. Participants are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value (ARV) of a reward and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the reward will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any reward is allowed. Lucid reserves the right to substitute a reward with another reward of equal or greater value should the advertised reward become unavailable for any reason. If applicable, rewards may be fulfilled in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Lucid’s sole discretion. If a Participant is unable to participate in or accept a reward or any portion of a reward for any reason, Lucid shall have no further obligation to such Participant. Lucid will not replace any lost or stolen rewards after redemption by Participants. In no event will Lucid be responsible for fulfilling more than the stated number of rewards. Participants acknowledge and agree that rewards are available in limited quantities and reward type and availability are subject to change at Lucid’s sole discretion. Lucid shall have no obligation or liability to Participants for any changes made to reward type or availability.
- CONDITIONS: This Program is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in the Program, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of Lucid, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Program or these terms and conditions, except where prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Participants; and Participants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 or other tax documentation for the ARV of any redeemed reward. By participating in the Program, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Lucid and its directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and Program entities and any person or entity associated with the administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a reward, or their participation in the Program, or their participation in any Program or reward related activity. Each Participant acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any reward or the Program. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each Participant will accept the reward “AS IS.” All costs and expenses, including support services, not specifically listed above as part of the reward, are solely the Participant’s responsibility. None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or the Program; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of entries. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. Creation or use of multiple accounts for registration or participation in the Program is prohibited. To the extent the Program uses or requires functionality of any third party website (e.g., social media sites or platforms that enable broad communications, collaboration and/or posting of videos), you understand that the Program is not sponsored by such third parties, and further agree to follow the policies on such website(s), as applicable. Lucid reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the reward process or the operation of the Program or violating these terms and conditions, and reserves the right to cancel the Program should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Lucid. Disputes regarding these terms and conditions and/or this Program will be governed by the internal laws of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LUCID RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All Participants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office or company policies, if any, regarding Participant's participation in the Program or redemption and acceptance of Program rewards; and by entering this Program, Participant confirms that he or she is not in violation of any of the foregoing and has obtained the consent of his or her employer to participate, if applicable. If a Participant is not permitted to accept any redeemed reward, then the Participant may return such prize to Lucid; and Lucid will refund the cost of shipment, as appropriate. Subject to applicable law, Lucid reserves the right, in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program and these terms and conditions, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in the Program, upon notice.
- PUBLICITY: Participants acknowledge and agree that Lucid may use the Program for publicity, advertising or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or reward information of potential Participants as part of that publicity, without additional compensation to the potential Participants.
- COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION: Lucid is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Lucid on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Lucid’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, Lucid reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. If the Program is cancelled for any reason, notice will be posted on the Program website and the rewards may, in Lucid’s discretion, be awarded to eligible Participants.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: In connection with the Program, Participants may receive proprietary Lucid information. Participants shall hold confidential and shall not use or permit others to use any proprietary information identified as such in writing or orally by Lucid or information which Participant knows or has reason to know is confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of Lucid.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Lucid shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance whatsoever due to Acts of God, earthquakes, shortages of supplies, transportation difficulties, labor disputes, riots, war, fire, epidemics and similar occurrences. The obligations and rights of Lucid shall be extended on a day-to-day basis for a period of time equivalent to the period of the delay.
- NO WAIVER: No waiver of rights under this Agreement by either party shall constitute a waiver of this or any other right under this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITY: In the event that any term of this Agreement becomes or is declared illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, such term(s) shall be null and void and shall be deemed deleted from this Agreement. All remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- SURVIVAL: Sections 3, 4, 6, 8, 11 and any rights and obligations which by their nature should survive termination or expiration, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY: Neither party has the right or authority to, and shall not, assume or create any obligation of any nature whatsoever on behalf of the other party or bind the other party in any respect whatsoever.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter hereof and replaces any prior oral or written communications between the parties.